SUNDAY:Pray for your Pastor’s Ministry
- That the “hand of the Lord” (God’s favor) would be upon him and his ministry. – Ezra 7:6, Ezra 7:27-28, Ezra 8:22
- That he would preach with clarity, power and boldness
– 1 Cor 2:4-5, Ephesians 6:19, Col 4:3-4, 1 Peter 4:11
- That his preaching would be anointed and empowered by the Holy Spirit. – 1 Thes 1:5, 1 John 2:27, Isaiah 61:1
- That people would be won to the Lord through his life, ministry and preaching. – Daniel 12:3, Phm 1:6
- That people would be receptive to his message and ministry.
– James 1:2, 1 Thes 2:13, Isaiah 55:11, Jer 23:29
- That his life and preaching would radiate God’s glory and holiness.
– 2 Cor 3:18
- That the Glory of God’s presence will be manifested in our Worship today. – 2 Chron 5:13b-14, Acts 4:31
- That our church’s and pastor’s ministry will be fruitful today!
– Acts 2:47b
MONDAY:Pray for your Pastor’s Relationship with the Lord
- That he would thirst after God. That he would long to spend time with God. – Psalm 42:1-2
- That he would be a mighty man of prayer. – Eph. 6:18, James 5:16
- That he would love to study the Word of God and would be a diligent student. – Psalm 1:1-3, Psalm 119:14-18, 2 Tim 2:15
- That he would be a passionate worshiper of God.
– John 4:23, Psalm 100:1-5
TUESDAY: Pray for your Pastor’s Relationship with Others
- We, the congregation, would support, encourage and minister to him as he has needs.
– Hebrews 10:24-25, Hebrews 13:17
- We, the congregation, would be his joy and crown–his delight. That he would love us deeply… and we him. – Phil 1:7-8, Phil 4:1, 1 Thes 2:19-20
- In the community, the Pastor may be respected as a man of integrity, and bring glory to Christ by his life and testimony to the community. – Acts 2:47, Acts 5:13
- He would live a life that shows God’s loving kindness and grace and draws people to Christ. He would always be ready with a word of testimony when the Lord opens the door of opportunity. – Col 4:5-6
WEDNESDAY:Pray for your Pastor’s Leadership, Guidance & Direction
- That he would boldly and courageously lead our congregation in pursuit of the Lord’s vision. – Joshua 1:7, 2 Chron 20:15-17
- That he would be sensitive to the Lord’s guidance and direction.
– Psalm 32:8, Isaiah 30:21, Isaiah 48:17
- That he would always seek the Lord and ask for His Wisdom. – James 1:5
- That he would have pure motives and walk in humility. – Phil 2:3-4, James 4:10
- That he would be an example that brings glory to the Lord. – 1 Tim 4:12
THURSDAY: Pray for your Pastor’s Protection, Health & Wholeness
- Physical health – 3 John 1:2
- Extraordinary energy to accomplish all that needs to be done.
– Isaiah 40:29-31, Col 1:29, 2 Chronicles 16:9
- Emotional health.
- Freedom from discouragement. – Psalm 42:5
- Healthy attitudes. -1 Thes 5:16
- Protection from Satan and his deceitful schemes.
– Eph 6, Matthew 6:13, 1 Cor 10:13, 2 Peter 1:3-4
- Physical protection. – 1 John 4:4
FRIDAY: Pray for your Pastor’s Stewardship & Priorities
- That the Pastor may be a wise steward of his finances.
- That the Lord would meet needs and prosper him that he may be able to bless others. – 1 Cor 9:14, 2 Cor 9:8-11
- That he would set an example to the believers in the use of his finances.
- That he would live simply, generously and without anxiety–trusting God to meet his needs. – Matt. 6:25-34
- That he may be a wise steward of his time and priorities. – Eph. 5:15
- That he may be a wise steward of his talents and gifts.
– Luke 12:42, Luke 12:35-36, Luke 12:48
SATURDAY: Pray for your Pastor & Church Leaders
- That they will be people of integrity and faithfulness.
- That they will devote appropriate time to their families.